Blair now practicing in Heart Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Hattiesburg Clinic’s Southern Heart Center is pleased to announce the addition of G. Josh Blair, M.D., to its team. Blair earned his medical degree and completed an internship, residency and fellowship training at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training