Cade named CEO/G.M. of 4-County
The 4-County Electric Power Association board of directors has selected Joe B. Cade for the cooperative’s new CEO/general manager. Cade most recently served as president and CEO of Flint Electric Membership Corporation in Reynolds, Ga., before retiring in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions