Cade named CEO/G.M. of 4-County
The 4-County Electric Power Association board of directors has selected Joe B. Cade for the cooperative’s new CEO/general manager. Cade most recently served as president and CEO of Flint Electric Membership Corporation in Reynolds, Ga., before retiring in 2005.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete