Entergy Mississippi elects board members
A diverse cross-section of Mississippi’s business and community leaders will serve on Entergy Mississippi’s board of directors. The directors are: Scott Coopwood – Cleveland, owner, Coopwood Communications; Daniel W. Jones, M.D. – Oxford, chancellor, University of Mississippi; Rhonda Newman Keenum – Starkville, founder and partner, The WIT Group; Donald E. Meiners – Jackson, retired Entergy Mississippi president and chief executive officer; Tom Pittman – Hernando, president, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi; Bill Sones – Brookhaven, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Bank of Brookhaven; Barbara Jones Tolliver – Vicksburg, executive director, United Way of West Central Mississippi; and, LeRoy G. Walker Jr. – Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer, LTM Enterprises.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker