Entergy Mississippi elects board members
A diverse cross-section of Mississippi’s business and community leaders will serve on Entergy Mississippi’s board of directors. The directors are: Scott Coopwood – Cleveland, owner, Coopwood Communications; Daniel W. Jones, M.D. – Oxford, chancellor, University of Mississippi; Rhonda Newman Keenum – Starkville, founder and partner, The WIT Group; Donald E. Meiners – Jackson, retired Entergy Mississippi president and chief executive officer; Tom Pittman – Hernando, president, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi; Bill Sones – Brookhaven, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Bank of Brookhaven; Barbara Jones Tolliver – Vicksburg, executive director, United Way of West Central Mississippi; and, LeRoy G. Walker Jr. – Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer, LTM Enterprises.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal