Entergy Mississippi elects board members
A diverse cross-section of Mississippi’s business and community leaders will serve on Entergy Mississippi’s board of directors. The directors are: Scott Coopwood – Cleveland, owner, Coopwood Communications; Daniel W. Jones, M.D. – Oxford, chancellor, University of Mississippi; Rhonda Newman Keenum – Starkville, founder and partner, The WIT Group; Donald E. Meiners – Jackson, retired Entergy Mississippi president and chief executive officer; Tom Pittman – Hernando, president, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi; Bill Sones – Brookhaven, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Bank of Brookhaven; Barbara Jones Tolliver – Vicksburg, executive director, United Way of West Central Mississippi; and, LeRoy G. Walker Jr. – Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer, LTM Enterprises.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces