Entergy Mississippi elects board members
A diverse cross-section of Mississippi’s business and community leaders will serve on Entergy Mississippi’s board of directors. The directors are: Scott Coopwood – Cleveland, owner, Coopwood Communications; Daniel W. Jones, M.D. – Oxford, chancellor, University of Mississippi; Rhonda Newman Keenum – Starkville, founder and partner, The WIT Group; Donald E. Meiners – Jackson, retired Entergy Mississippi president and chief executive officer; Tom Pittman – Hernando, president, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi; Bill Sones – Brookhaven, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Bank of Brookhaven; Barbara Jones Tolliver – Vicksburg, executive director, United Way of West Central Mississippi; and, LeRoy G. Walker Jr. – Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer, LTM Enterprises.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody