Entergy Mississippi elects board members
A diverse cross-section of Mississippi’s business and community leaders will serve on Entergy Mississippi’s board of directors. The directors are: Scott Coopwood – Cleveland, owner, Coopwood Communications; Daniel W. Jones, M.D. – Oxford, chancellor, University of Mississippi; Rhonda Newman Keenum – Starkville, founder and partner, The WIT Group; Donald E. Meiners – Jackson, retired Entergy Mississippi president and chief executive officer; Tom Pittman – Hernando, president, Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi; Bill Sones – Brookhaven, chairman, president and chief executive officer, Bank of Brookhaven; Barbara Jones Tolliver – Vicksburg, executive director, United Way of West Central Mississippi; and, LeRoy G. Walker Jr. – Jackson, chairman and chief executive officer, LTM Enterprises.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House