Heidelberg elected vice-chair of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow has been elected vice-chair of the Mississippi State Oil and Gas Board. Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula and has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions, and is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
Heidelberg was first appointed to the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board by the lieutenant governor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015