Heidelberg elected vice-chair of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow has been elected vice-chair of the Mississippi State Oil and Gas Board. Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula and has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions, and is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
Heidelberg was first appointed to the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board by the lieutenant governor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy