Heidelberg elected vice-chair of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow has been elected vice-chair of the Mississippi State Oil and Gas Board. Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula and has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions, and is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
Heidelberg was first appointed to the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board by the lieutenant governor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015