Heidelberg elected vice-chair of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow has been elected vice-chair of the Mississippi State Oil and Gas Board. Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula and has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions, and is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
Heidelberg was first appointed to the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board by the lieutenant governor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House