Heidelberg elected vice-chair of board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
Attorney Jimmy Heidelberg of Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burrow has been elected vice-chair of the Mississippi State Oil and Gas Board. Heidelberg is a lifelong resident of Pascagoula and has practiced law in Pascagoula since his admission to the Bar in January 1978. He represents several Mississippi governmental agencies and political subdivisions, and is an approved attorney for the Mississippi Tort Claims Board. In 2003, he received the Mississippi State Bar Distinguished Service Award.
Heidelberg was first appointed to the Mississippi State Oil & Gas Board by the lieutenant governor in 2008.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement