Hrom joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
John S. “Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently joined the providers at Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Hematology/Oncology. Hrom holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015