Hrom joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
John S. “Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently joined the providers at Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Hematology/Oncology. Hrom holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur