Hrom joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
John S. “Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently joined the providers at Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Hematology/Oncology. Hrom holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)