Hrom joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
John S. “Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently joined the providers at Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Hematology/Oncology. Hrom holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Digital Editions - magazines
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game