Hrom joins medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
John S. “Bo” Hrom, M.D., recently joined the providers at Hattiesburg Clinic’s department of Hematology/Oncology. Hrom holds a medical degree from and completed an internal medicine residency at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He completed a fellowship in the Division of Hematology and Oncology at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal