Lindsay to take over chamber helm
Madison The City Chamber of Commerce welcomes Kelly Lindsay as its new executive director. She will replace Rosie Vassallo, who has been the chamber’s executive director for the past 14 years.
Lindsay, the former state director of communications and marketing for the American Cancer Society, brings 21 years of management experience as well as valuable knowledge from working in the shopping center industry.
Among her many accomplishments, she was selected as one of 12 Dynamic Women of Mississippi, featured in VIP Jackson magazine as a Cancer Survivor Champion and coordinated a pre-Olympic event in conjunction with the Area Development Partnership of Hattiesburg hosting teams from Kenya, Malawi and Slovia, which received a National Public Relations Award.
Lindsay is a graduate of Mississippi State University
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement