Lindsay to take over chamber helm
Madison The City Chamber of Commerce welcomes Kelly Lindsay as its new executive director. She will replace Rosie Vassallo, who has been the chamber’s executive director for the past 14 years.
Lindsay, the former state director of communications and marketing for the American Cancer Society, brings 21 years of management experience as well as valuable knowledge from working in the shopping center industry.
Among her many accomplishments, she was selected as one of 12 Dynamic Women of Mississippi, featured in VIP Jackson magazine as a Cancer Survivor Champion and coordinated a pre-Olympic event in conjunction with the Area Development Partnership of Hattiesburg hosting teams from Kenya, Malawi and Slovia, which received a National Public Relations Award.
Lindsay is a graduate of Mississippi State University
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history