Lindsay to take over chamber helm
Madison The City Chamber of Commerce welcomes Kelly Lindsay as its new executive director. She will replace Rosie Vassallo, who has been the chamber’s executive director for the past 14 years.
Lindsay, the former state director of communications and marketing for the American Cancer Society, brings 21 years of management experience as well as valuable knowledge from working in the shopping center industry.
Among her many accomplishments, she was selected as one of 12 Dynamic Women of Mississippi, featured in VIP Jackson magazine as a Cancer Survivor Champion and coordinated a pre-Olympic event in conjunction with the Area Development Partnership of Hattiesburg hosting teams from Kenya, Malawi and Slovia, which received a National Public Relations Award.
Lindsay is a graduate of Mississippi State University
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal