Lindsay to take over chamber helm
Madison The City Chamber of Commerce welcomes Kelly Lindsay as its new executive director. She will replace Rosie Vassallo, who has been the chamber’s executive director for the past 14 years.
Lindsay, the former state director of communications and marketing for the American Cancer Society, brings 21 years of management experience as well as valuable knowledge from working in the shopping center industry.
Among her many accomplishments, she was selected as one of 12 Dynamic Women of Mississippi, featured in VIP Jackson magazine as a Cancer Survivor Champion and coordinated a pre-Olympic event in conjunction with the Area Development Partnership of Hattiesburg hosting teams from Kenya, Malawi and Slovia, which received a National Public Relations Award.
Lindsay is a graduate of Mississippi State University
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again