Lindsay to take over chamber helm
Madison The City Chamber of Commerce welcomes Kelly Lindsay as its new executive director. She will replace Rosie Vassallo, who has been the chamber’s executive director for the past 14 years.
Lindsay, the former state director of communications and marketing for the American Cancer Society, brings 21 years of management experience as well as valuable knowledge from working in the shopping center industry.
Among her many accomplishments, she was selected as one of 12 Dynamic Women of Mississippi, featured in VIP Jackson magazine as a Cancer Survivor Champion and coordinated a pre-Olympic event in conjunction with the Area Development Partnership of Hattiesburg hosting teams from Kenya, Malawi and Slovia, which received a National Public Relations Award.
Lindsay is a graduate of Mississippi State University
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015