NFIB recognizes Cochran’s record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The National Federation of Independent Business has named Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) a Guardian of Small Business for his voting record on behalf of America’s small business owners in the 111th Congress.
In all, NFIB will present Guardian awards to 43 senators who voted favorably on key small business issues at least 70 percent of the time during the 111th Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot