NFIB recognizes Cochran’s record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The National Federation of Independent Business has named Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) a Guardian of Small Business for his voting record on behalf of America’s small business owners in the 111th Congress.
In all, NFIB will present Guardian awards to 43 senators who voted favorably on key small business issues at least 70 percent of the time during the 111th Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87