NFIB recognizes Cochran’s record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The National Federation of Independent Business has named Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) a Guardian of Small Business for his voting record on behalf of America’s small business owners in the 111th Congress.
In all, NFIB will present Guardian awards to 43 senators who voted favorably on key small business issues at least 70 percent of the time during the 111th Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar