NFIB recognizes Cochran’s record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The National Federation of Independent Business has named Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) a Guardian of Small Business for his voting record on behalf of America’s small business owners in the 111th Congress.
In all, NFIB will present Guardian awards to 43 senators who voted favorably on key small business issues at least 70 percent of the time during the 111th Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year