NFIB recognizes Cochran’s record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 10,2010
The National Federation of Independent Business has named Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) a Guardian of Small Business for his voting record on behalf of America’s small business owners in the 111th Congress.
In all, NFIB will present Guardian awards to 43 senators who voted favorably on key small business issues at least 70 percent of the time during the 111th Congress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015