Rouse named V.P. at Wesley
Wesley Medical Center has named Traci Rouse as the hospital’s new vice president of marketing. Rouse joins Wesley after serving as communications director for the Hattiesburg Convention Commission, which involved the direction and promotion of Lake Terrace Convention Center, Saenger Theater, African American Military History Museum and Hattiesburg Zoo.
Rouse has received many awards in recognition of her work in Hattiesburg, including the Bud Kirkpatrick Award for Public Relations Practitioner of the Year as well as Top 20 Business Leaders Under 40. She currently serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, board of Junior Auxiliary of Hattiesburg and is a member of the Southern Public Relations Federation. Rouse is also past president of the Pine Belt Chapter of PRAM and a former Leadership Pine Belt steering committee member.
She earned her bachelor of arts degree in communication and her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Rouse is married to Wes Rouse of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015