Rouse named V.P. at Wesley
Wesley Medical Center has named Traci Rouse as the hospital’s new vice president of marketing. Rouse joins Wesley after serving as communications director for the Hattiesburg Convention Commission, which involved the direction and promotion of Lake Terrace Convention Center, Saenger Theater, African American Military History Museum and Hattiesburg Zoo.
Rouse has received many awards in recognition of her work in Hattiesburg, including the Bud Kirkpatrick Award for Public Relations Practitioner of the Year as well as Top 20 Business Leaders Under 40. She currently serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, board of Junior Auxiliary of Hattiesburg and is a member of the Southern Public Relations Federation. Rouse is also past president of the Pine Belt Chapter of PRAM and a former Leadership Pine Belt steering committee member.
She earned her bachelor of arts degree in communication and her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Rouse is married to Wes Rouse of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma