Rouse named V.P. at Wesley
Wesley Medical Center has named Traci Rouse as the hospital’s new vice president of marketing. Rouse joins Wesley after serving as communications director for the Hattiesburg Convention Commission, which involved the direction and promotion of Lake Terrace Convention Center, Saenger Theater, African American Military History Museum and Hattiesburg Zoo.
Rouse has received many awards in recognition of her work in Hattiesburg, including the Bud Kirkpatrick Award for Public Relations Practitioner of the Year as well as Top 20 Business Leaders Under 40. She currently serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, board of Junior Auxiliary of Hattiesburg and is a member of the Southern Public Relations Federation. Rouse is also past president of the Pine Belt Chapter of PRAM and a former Leadership Pine Belt steering committee member.
She earned her bachelor of arts degree in communication and her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Rouse is married to Wes Rouse of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators