Rouse named V.P. at Wesley
Wesley Medical Center has named Traci Rouse as the hospital’s new vice president of marketing. Rouse joins Wesley after serving as communications director for the Hattiesburg Convention Commission, which involved the direction and promotion of Lake Terrace Convention Center, Saenger Theater, African American Military History Museum and Hattiesburg Zoo.
Rouse has received many awards in recognition of her work in Hattiesburg, including the Bud Kirkpatrick Award for Public Relations Practitioner of the Year as well as Top 20 Business Leaders Under 40. She currently serves on the board of the Public Relations Association of Mississippi, board of Junior Auxiliary of Hattiesburg and is a member of the Southern Public Relations Federation. Rouse is also past president of the Pine Belt Chapter of PRAM and a former Leadership Pine Belt steering committee member.
She earned her bachelor of arts degree in communication and her master of science degree in public relations from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Rouse is married to Wes Rouse of Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41