Another West Nile virus case identified
LEFLORE COUNTY — Health officials say one new case of West Nile virus has been reported in Mississippi, bringing the state total to six so far this year.
The Mississippi Department of Health said in a news release that the new case occurred in an adult in Leflore County.
So far this year, there have been three positive WNV cases reported in Leflore County, and one each in Coahoma, Calhoun and Scott counties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast