Millsaps named a best business school in SE
Source: Millsaps press release
The Princeton Review has named the Else School of Management at Millsaps College one of the Best Business Schools in the Southeast. The education services company features the school in the new 2011 edition of its book, The Best 300 Business Schools.
In its profile about the Else School, the Princeton Review editors describe the school as offering “the academic strength of a graduate business program while maintaining the ‘intimate learning environment’ typical of a small liberal arts school.”
The Princeton Review does not rank the business schools in the book on a single hierarchical list from 1 to 300, or name one business school best overall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87