Millsaps named a best business school in SE
Source: Millsaps press release
The Princeton Review has named the Else School of Management at Millsaps College one of the Best Business Schools in the Southeast. The education services company features the school in the new 2011 edition of its book, The Best 300 Business Schools.
In its profile about the Else School, the Princeton Review editors describe the school as offering “the academic strength of a graduate business program while maintaining the ‘intimate learning environment’ typical of a small liberal arts school.”
The Princeton Review does not rank the business schools in the book on a single hierarchical list from 1 to 300, or name one business school best overall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal