Millsaps named a best business school in SE
Source: Millsaps press release
The Princeton Review has named the Else School of Management at Millsaps College one of the Best Business Schools in the Southeast. The education services company features the school in the new 2011 edition of its book, The Best 300 Business Schools.
In its profile about the Else School, the Princeton Review editors describe the school as offering “the academic strength of a graduate business program while maintaining the ‘intimate learning environment’ typical of a small liberal arts school.”
The Princeton Review does not rank the business schools in the book on a single hierarchical list from 1 to 300, or name one business school best overall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody