Millsaps named a best business school in SE
Source: Millsaps press release
The Princeton Review has named the Else School of Management at Millsaps College one of the Best Business Schools in the Southeast. The education services company features the school in the new 2011 edition of its book, The Best 300 Business Schools.
In its profile about the Else School, the Princeton Review editors describe the school as offering “the academic strength of a graduate business program while maintaining the ‘intimate learning environment’ typical of a small liberal arts school.”
The Princeton Review does not rank the business schools in the book on a single hierarchical list from 1 to 300, or name one business school best overall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer