Millsaps named a best business school in SE
Source: Millsaps press release
The Princeton Review has named the Else School of Management at Millsaps College one of the Best Business Schools in the Southeast. The education services company features the school in the new 2011 edition of its book, The Best 300 Business Schools.
In its profile about the Else School, the Princeton Review editors describe the school as offering “the academic strength of a graduate business program while maintaining the ‘intimate learning environment’ typical of a small liberal arts school.”
The Princeton Review does not rank the business schools in the book on a single hierarchical list from 1 to 300, or name one business school best overall.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- USM staffers Olivia Hurst and Catherine Lott recognized by Public Relations Association of Mississippi