Aldridge serving as part-time CFO
Local business owners can now leverage Ridgeland resident Gary Aldridge’s 20-year successful track record in financial management by hiring him as their CFO on a part-time, as-needed basis. Aldridge is currently serving as a part-time CFO for companies in diverse industries in the Jackson area.
The part-time, as-needed CFO role is a hallmark of B2B CFO, a Phoenix, Ariz.-based CFO firm that provides services exclusively to emerging and mid-market companies. Aldridge joined B2B CFO as a partner in September, becoming the firm’s first partner in Mississippi, and is serving clients in the Jackson area.
Prior to his position at B2B CFO, Aldridge spent much of his career working as a CFO for small to medium sized businesses ranging from $5 million to $100 million in revenues. His industry background includes telecommunications, restaurants, non-profits, manufacturing and distribution
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions