Aldridge serving as part-time CFO
Local business owners can now leverage Ridgeland resident Gary Aldridge’s 20-year successful track record in financial management by hiring him as their CFO on a part-time, as-needed basis. Aldridge is currently serving as a part-time CFO for companies in diverse industries in the Jackson area.
The part-time, as-needed CFO role is a hallmark of B2B CFO, a Phoenix, Ariz.-based CFO firm that provides services exclusively to emerging and mid-market companies. Aldridge joined B2B CFO as a partner in September, becoming the firm’s first partner in Mississippi, and is serving clients in the Jackson area.
Prior to his position at B2B CFO, Aldridge spent much of his career working as a CFO for small to medium sized businesses ranging from $5 million to $100 million in revenues. His industry background includes telecommunications, restaurants, non-profits, manufacturing and distribution
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment