Aldridge serving as part-time CFO
Local business owners can now leverage Ridgeland resident Gary Aldridge’s 20-year successful track record in financial management by hiring him as their CFO on a part-time, as-needed basis. Aldridge is currently serving as a part-time CFO for companies in diverse industries in the Jackson area.
The part-time, as-needed CFO role is a hallmark of B2B CFO, a Phoenix, Ariz.-based CFO firm that provides services exclusively to emerging and mid-market companies. Aldridge joined B2B CFO as a partner in September, becoming the firm’s first partner in Mississippi, and is serving clients in the Jackson area.
Prior to his position at B2B CFO, Aldridge spent much of his career working as a CFO for small to medium sized businesses ranging from $5 million to $100 million in revenues. His industry background includes telecommunications, restaurants, non-profits, manufacturing and distribution
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability