Aldridge serving as part-time CFO
Local business owners can now leverage Ridgeland resident Gary Aldridge’s 20-year successful track record in financial management by hiring him as their CFO on a part-time, as-needed basis. Aldridge is currently serving as a part-time CFO for companies in diverse industries in the Jackson area.
The part-time, as-needed CFO role is a hallmark of B2B CFO, a Phoenix, Ariz.-based CFO firm that provides services exclusively to emerging and mid-market companies. Aldridge joined B2B CFO as a partner in September, becoming the firm’s first partner in Mississippi, and is serving clients in the Jackson area.
Prior to his position at B2B CFO, Aldridge spent much of his career working as a CFO for small to medium sized businesses ranging from $5 million to $100 million in revenues. His industry background includes telecommunications, restaurants, non-profits, manufacturing and distribution
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter