Bell earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation recently awarded P. Lynn Bell, D.O., board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Bell is a physician in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
Bell received her medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, W.Va. She completed an internship at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Clarksburg, W.Va., and a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Bell is affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Advanced Wound Healing, American Pain Society, Mississippi Pain Society and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs