Bell earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation recently awarded P. Lynn Bell, D.O., board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Bell is a physician in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
Bell received her medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, W.Va. She completed an internship at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Clarksburg, W.Va., and a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Bell is affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Advanced Wound Healing, American Pain Society, Mississippi Pain Society and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications