Bell earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation recently awarded P. Lynn Bell, D.O., board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Bell is a physician in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
Bell received her medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, W.Va. She completed an internship at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Clarksburg, W.Va., and a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Bell is affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Advanced Wound Healing, American Pain Society, Mississippi Pain Society and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending