Bell earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation recently awarded P. Lynn Bell, D.O., board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Bell is a physician in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
Bell received her medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, W.Va. She completed an internship at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Clarksburg, W.Va., and a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Bell is affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Advanced Wound Healing, American Pain Society, Mississippi Pain Society and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi