Bell earns board certification
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
The American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation recently awarded P. Lynn Bell, D.O., board certification in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Bell is a physician in Hattiesburg Clinic’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department.
Bell received her medical degree at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Lewisburg, W.Va. She completed an internship at the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine in Clarksburg, W.Va., and a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
Bell is affiliated with the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Association of Advanced Wound Healing, American Pain Society, Mississippi Pain Society and American Medical Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline