Butler Snow adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that Michael L. Brown, Katherine E. “Katie” Bryant and John H. Dollarhide have joined the firm. Brown is the newest member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of product liability defense, general litigation, personal injury litigation and drug and medical device. A former member of the United States Army, JAG Corps, Brown most recently served as senior trial counsel, 3rd Infantry Division, in Fort Stewart, Ga., and was chief of detainee operations for 3rd Infantry Division in Baghdad, Iraq. He received a juris doctorate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, where he was a staff member of the Banking Institute Journal and a bachelor of science business administration in accounting from Mississippi College.
Bryant has also joined the firm’s Product Liability Group, focusing on product liability. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations, the Defense Research Institute and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. Bryant received a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi where she served on the Moot Court Board. She has her bachelor of science degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dollarhide will serve in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group in the area of complex commercial disputes. He graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law, where he received numerous American Jurisprudence Awards and was articles editor of the Mississippi College Law Review. Dollarhide also participated in judicial externships with U.S. Magistrate Judge James C. Sumner and U.S. District Judge Daniel P. Jordan III, both in Jackson. He received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years