Butler Snow adds three attorneys
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Butler, Snow, O’Mara, Stevens & Cannada, PLLC, announced that Michael L. Brown, Katherine E. “Katie” Bryant and John H. Dollarhide have joined the firm. Brown is the newest member of the firm’s Product Liability Group where he will focus his practice in the areas of product liability defense, general litigation, personal injury litigation and drug and medical device. A former member of the United States Army, JAG Corps, Brown most recently served as senior trial counsel, 3rd Infantry Division, in Fort Stewart, Ga., and was chief of detainee operations for 3rd Infantry Division in Baghdad, Iraq. He received a juris doctorate degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, where he was a staff member of the Banking Institute Journal and a bachelor of science business administration in accounting from Mississippi College.
Bryant has also joined the firm’s Product Liability Group, focusing on product liability. She is a member of the American, Mississippi and Capital Area Bar Associations, the Defense Research Institute and the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association. Bryant received a juris doctorate degree from the University of Mississippi where she served on the Moot Court Board. She has her bachelor of science degree in marketing from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Dollarhide will serve in the firm’s Commercial Litigation Group in the area of complex commercial disputes. He graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi College School of Law, where he received numerous American Jurisprudence Awards and was articles editor of the Mississippi College Law Review. Dollarhide also participated in judicial externships with U.S. Magistrate Judge James C. Sumner and U.S. District Judge Daniel P. Jordan III, both in Jackson. He received a bachelor of science degree in psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain