Chrissis joins MGM Resorts International
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
MGM Resorts International Mississippi Operations is pleased to announce Ryan Chrissis has joined the company as regional director of customer care. Chrissis is a seasoned industry veteran with an extensive background and more than 11 years of gaming experience from various casino resorts in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Charles, La., and Biloxi. Prior to his new position, Chrissis spent six years with Pinnacle Entertainment, most recently as Guest Service Center director.
Chrissis started his gaming career as casino services manager in Atlantic City in 1999 at the Sands Hotel & Casino before leaving to open the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in 2003.
Originally, from Pittsburgh, Pa., Chrissis graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in hotel, restaurant and recreation management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program