Chrissis joins MGM Resorts International
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
MGM Resorts International Mississippi Operations is pleased to announce Ryan Chrissis has joined the company as regional director of customer care. Chrissis is a seasoned industry veteran with an extensive background and more than 11 years of gaming experience from various casino resorts in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Charles, La., and Biloxi. Prior to his new position, Chrissis spent six years with Pinnacle Entertainment, most recently as Guest Service Center director.
Chrissis started his gaming career as casino services manager in Atlantic City in 1999 at the Sands Hotel & Casino before leaving to open the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in 2003.
Originally, from Pittsburgh, Pa., Chrissis graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in hotel, restaurant and recreation management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency