Chrissis joins MGM Resorts International
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
MGM Resorts International Mississippi Operations is pleased to announce Ryan Chrissis has joined the company as regional director of customer care. Chrissis is a seasoned industry veteran with an extensive background and more than 11 years of gaming experience from various casino resorts in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Charles, La., and Biloxi. Prior to his new position, Chrissis spent six years with Pinnacle Entertainment, most recently as Guest Service Center director.
Chrissis started his gaming career as casino services manager in Atlantic City in 1999 at the Sands Hotel & Casino before leaving to open the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in 2003.
Originally, from Pittsburgh, Pa., Chrissis graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in hotel, restaurant and recreation management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years