Chrissis joins MGM Resorts International
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
MGM Resorts International Mississippi Operations is pleased to announce Ryan Chrissis has joined the company as regional director of customer care. Chrissis is a seasoned industry veteran with an extensive background and more than 11 years of gaming experience from various casino resorts in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Charles, La., and Biloxi. Prior to his new position, Chrissis spent six years with Pinnacle Entertainment, most recently as Guest Service Center director.
Chrissis started his gaming career as casino services manager in Atlantic City in 1999 at the Sands Hotel & Casino before leaving to open the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in 2003.
Originally, from Pittsburgh, Pa., Chrissis graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in hotel, restaurant and recreation management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics