Chrissis joins MGM Resorts International
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
MGM Resorts International Mississippi Operations is pleased to announce Ryan Chrissis has joined the company as regional director of customer care. Chrissis is a seasoned industry veteran with an extensive background and more than 11 years of gaming experience from various casino resorts in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Lake Charles, La., and Biloxi. Prior to his new position, Chrissis spent six years with Pinnacle Entertainment, most recently as Guest Service Center director.
Chrissis started his gaming career as casino services manager in Atlantic City in 1999 at the Sands Hotel & Casino before leaving to open the Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in 2003.
Originally, from Pittsburgh, Pa., Chrissis graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a bachelor’s degree in hotel, restaurant and recreation management.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'