Colvert practicing at Forward Health Solutions
Lynda Avery Colbert has joined Dr. Rebecca Boyd at Forward Health Solutions in the practice of integrative medicine.
Colbert, who will be completing her Fellowship from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in December, is a certified family nurse practitioner and is also certified in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
Colbert, a native of Starkville, completed both her B.S. and M.S. in nursing at the Mississippi University for Women. She practiced family medicine with Victor Horn, M.D., Houston, Miss., for 11 years and began helping patients incorporate lifestyle changes to improve their health. In 2008, Colbert and her family moved to the Orlando, Fla., area where she practiced with Don Colbert, M.D., a New York Times best-selling author and physician.
She began at Forward Health Solutions in Jan. 2010, and established its IV therapy program. In September, after Forward Health Solutions moved to its new facility, Colbert began treating patients again.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus