Colvert practicing at Forward Health Solutions
Lynda Avery Colbert has joined Dr. Rebecca Boyd at Forward Health Solutions in the practice of integrative medicine.
Colbert, who will be completing her Fellowship from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in December, is a certified family nurse practitioner and is also certified in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
Colbert, a native of Starkville, completed both her B.S. and M.S. in nursing at the Mississippi University for Women. She practiced family medicine with Victor Horn, M.D., Houston, Miss., for 11 years and began helping patients incorporate lifestyle changes to improve their health. In 2008, Colbert and her family moved to the Orlando, Fla., area where she practiced with Don Colbert, M.D., a New York Times best-selling author and physician.
She began at Forward Health Solutions in Jan. 2010, and established its IV therapy program. In September, after Forward Health Solutions moved to its new facility, Colbert began treating patients again.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access