Colvert practicing at Forward Health Solutions
Lynda Avery Colbert has joined Dr. Rebecca Boyd at Forward Health Solutions in the practice of integrative medicine.
Colbert, who will be completing her Fellowship from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in December, is a certified family nurse practitioner and is also certified in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
Colbert, a native of Starkville, completed both her B.S. and M.S. in nursing at the Mississippi University for Women. She practiced family medicine with Victor Horn, M.D., Houston, Miss., for 11 years and began helping patients incorporate lifestyle changes to improve their health. In 2008, Colbert and her family moved to the Orlando, Fla., area where she practiced with Don Colbert, M.D., a New York Times best-selling author and physician.
She began at Forward Health Solutions in Jan. 2010, and established its IV therapy program. In September, after Forward Health Solutions moved to its new facility, Colbert began treating patients again.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county