Colvert practicing at Forward Health Solutions
Lynda Avery Colbert has joined Dr. Rebecca Boyd at Forward Health Solutions in the practice of integrative medicine.
Colbert, who will be completing her Fellowship from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in December, is a certified family nurse practitioner and is also certified in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
Colbert, a native of Starkville, completed both her B.S. and M.S. in nursing at the Mississippi University for Women. She practiced family medicine with Victor Horn, M.D., Houston, Miss., for 11 years and began helping patients incorporate lifestyle changes to improve their health. In 2008, Colbert and her family moved to the Orlando, Fla., area where she practiced with Don Colbert, M.D., a New York Times best-selling author and physician.
She began at Forward Health Solutions in Jan. 2010, and established its IV therapy program. In September, after Forward Health Solutions moved to its new facility, Colbert began treating patients again.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium