Colvert practicing at Forward Health Solutions
Lynda Avery Colbert has joined Dr. Rebecca Boyd at Forward Health Solutions in the practice of integrative medicine.
Colbert, who will be completing her Fellowship from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine in December, is a certified family nurse practitioner and is also certified in anti-aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
Colbert, a native of Starkville, completed both her B.S. and M.S. in nursing at the Mississippi University for Women. She practiced family medicine with Victor Horn, M.D., Houston, Miss., for 11 years and began helping patients incorporate lifestyle changes to improve their health. In 2008, Colbert and her family moved to the Orlando, Fla., area where she practiced with Don Colbert, M.D., a New York Times best-selling author and physician.
She began at Forward Health Solutions in Jan. 2010, and established its IV therapy program. In September, after Forward Health Solutions moved to its new facility, Colbert began treating patients again.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions