Grace replacing Kennedy at Baptist Booneville
Baptist Memorial Health Care announced that Walter J. Grace, an assistant administrator at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto since 2003, has been promoted to CEO and administrator of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville.
Before becoming an assistant administrator, Grace was the controller for Baptist DeSoto. Before going to Baptist DeSoto, he served as chief financial officer for Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
Grace joined Baptist Memorial Health Care in 1997 as manager of capital planning. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi and is an ordained deacon at First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Larkin Kennedy, the former CEO and administrator at Baptist Booneville, is joining Rush Health System in Meridian as director of critical access hospitals.
These leadership transitions will officially take place Oct. 22.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program