Grace replacing Kennedy at Baptist Booneville
Baptist Memorial Health Care announced that Walter J. Grace, an assistant administrator at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto since 2003, has been promoted to CEO and administrator of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville.
Before becoming an assistant administrator, Grace was the controller for Baptist DeSoto. Before going to Baptist DeSoto, he served as chief financial officer for Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
Grace joined Baptist Memorial Health Care in 1997 as manager of capital planning. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi and is an ordained deacon at First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Larkin Kennedy, the former CEO and administrator at Baptist Booneville, is joining Rush Health System in Meridian as director of critical access hospitals.
These leadership transitions will officially take place Oct. 22.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags