Grace replacing Kennedy at Baptist Booneville
Baptist Memorial Health Care announced that Walter J. Grace, an assistant administrator at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto since 2003, has been promoted to CEO and administrator of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville.
Before becoming an assistant administrator, Grace was the controller for Baptist DeSoto. Before going to Baptist DeSoto, he served as chief financial officer for Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
Grace joined Baptist Memorial Health Care in 1997 as manager of capital planning. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi and is an ordained deacon at First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Larkin Kennedy, the former CEO and administrator at Baptist Booneville, is joining Rush Health System in Meridian as director of critical access hospitals.
These leadership transitions will officially take place Oct. 22.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State