Grace replacing Kennedy at Baptist Booneville
Baptist Memorial Health Care announced that Walter J. Grace, an assistant administrator at Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto since 2003, has been promoted to CEO and administrator of Baptist Memorial Hospital-Booneville.
Before becoming an assistant administrator, Grace was the controller for Baptist DeSoto. Before going to Baptist DeSoto, he served as chief financial officer for Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
Grace joined Baptist Memorial Health Care in 1997 as manager of capital planning. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Mississippi and is an ordained deacon at First Baptist Church in New Albany.
Larkin Kennedy, the former CEO and administrator at Baptist Booneville, is joining Rush Health System in Meridian as director of critical access hospitals.
These leadership transitions will officially take place Oct. 22.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur