Harrah’s names new vice presidents
by For the MBJ
Published: October 17,2010
Harrah’s Mid-South Region recently named three new vice presidents for its Tunica operations. Melonie Johnson was recently named vice president of operations for Tunica Roadhouse Casino and Hotel. Johnson previously held the position of vice president of finance for Harrah’s Tunica. Johnson was recently named a Great Woman of Gaming Rising Star by Casino Enterprise Management and a Woman of Excellence by Memphis-based newspaper the Tri-State Defender. Having worked for Harrah’s early in her career Johnson returned to work with Harrah’s in Tunica in 2006.
Rick Skinner was recently named regional vice president of finance for Harrah’s Mid-South Region. Skinner was previously vice president of finance for Harrah’s North Kansas City where among other accomplishments he was instrumental in growing EBITA during a period of flat to declining revenues. Skinner has held numerous positions of increased oversight since joining Harrah’s in 1998.
Matt Bowers was recently named regional vice president of marketing for Harrah’s Mid-South Region. Bowers was previously vice president of Total Rewards, promotions, OCRM and marketing training for Harrah’s Entertainment in Las Vegas. Among his notable achievements are the development and management of the revolutionary Total Rewards Non-Gaming capability that allows tracking and rewards for all cash purchases across Harrah’s Total Rewards locations, and creation and execution of loyalty and promotional partnerships with leading companies such as: Pepsi, MGM Studios, MillerCoors, Starwood Hotels, AMEX, American Airlines and MTV. Bowers has held numerous positions of increased oversight since joining Harrah’s in 2001.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring