Paladichuk joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Scott Paladichuk, O.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Eye Physicians & Surgeons. Paladichuk holds a doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. He completed externships at Eye Care Group in Jackson, Tenn.; The Eye Center at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis; and, Toyos Clinic in Memphis. Paladichuk completed a residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Memphis.
His professional affiliations include the American Optometric Association and Tennessee Optometric Association.
In this new position, Paladichuk joins Christopher L. Cooley, M.D.; Jane E. Kersh, M.D.; Julie J. Lynn, M.D.; and, Rochelle M. Hopkins, O.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money