Paladichuk joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Scott Paladichuk, O.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Eye Physicians & Surgeons. Paladichuk holds a doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. He completed externships at Eye Care Group in Jackson, Tenn.; The Eye Center at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis; and, Toyos Clinic in Memphis. Paladichuk completed a residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Memphis.
His professional affiliations include the American Optometric Association and Tennessee Optometric Association.
In this new position, Paladichuk joins Christopher L. Cooley, M.D.; Jane E. Kersh, M.D.; Julie J. Lynn, M.D.; and, Rochelle M. Hopkins, O.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use