Paladichuk joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Scott Paladichuk, O.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Eye Physicians & Surgeons. Paladichuk holds a doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. He completed externships at Eye Care Group in Jackson, Tenn.; The Eye Center at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis; and, Toyos Clinic in Memphis. Paladichuk completed a residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Memphis.
His professional affiliations include the American Optometric Association and Tennessee Optometric Association.
In this new position, Paladichuk joins Christopher L. Cooley, M.D.; Jane E. Kersh, M.D.; Julie J. Lynn, M.D.; and, Rochelle M. Hopkins, O.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds