Paladichuk joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Scott Paladichuk, O.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Eye Physicians & Surgeons. Paladichuk holds a doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. He completed externships at Eye Care Group in Jackson, Tenn.; The Eye Center at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis; and, Toyos Clinic in Memphis. Paladichuk completed a residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Memphis.
His professional affiliations include the American Optometric Association and Tennessee Optometric Association.
In this new position, Paladichuk joins Christopher L. Cooley, M.D.; Jane E. Kersh, M.D.; Julie J. Lynn, M.D.; and, Rochelle M. Hopkins, O.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- TODD SMITH — Taco Bell and McDonalds take breakfast war viral; how to write killer news releases and more
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data