Paladichuk joins clinic’s medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Scott Paladichuk, O.D., recently joined Hattiesburg Clinic’s Eye Physicians & Surgeons. Paladichuk holds a doctor of optometry degree from the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, Tenn. He completed externships at Eye Care Group in Jackson, Tenn.; The Eye Center at Southern College of Optometry in Memphis; and, Toyos Clinic in Memphis. Paladichuk completed a residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Memphis.
His professional affiliations include the American Optometric Association and Tennessee Optometric Association.
In this new position, Paladichuk joins Christopher L. Cooley, M.D.; Jane E. Kersh, M.D.; Julie J. Lynn, M.D.; and, Rochelle M. Hopkins, O.D.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal