Perry promoted at Eley Guild Hardy
Eley Guild Hardy Architects has promoted Heath Perry, AIA, CDT, CSI, to associate. A native of Winfield, W.Va., Perry graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and is the Construction Specifications Institute regional chairman for the Technical Committee.
Perry has worked as a senior project manager and the firm’s specifications writer and cost estimator for the past 11 years and has specified materials and estimated costs for nearly every project the firm handled over that time.
Notable examples of Perry’s work include the Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art, Infinity Museum at NASA Stennis Space Center, and Gulfport Yacht Club. Perry has also worked on various educational projects including the Bay Waveland Upper and Lower Elementary Schools, the South Hancock and West Hancock Elementary Schools, St. Martin High School, and Harper McCaughan Elementary School in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal