Perry promoted at Eley Guild Hardy
Eley Guild Hardy Architects has promoted Heath Perry, AIA, CDT, CSI, to associate. A native of Winfield, W.Va., Perry graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and is the Construction Specifications Institute regional chairman for the Technical Committee.
Perry has worked as a senior project manager and the firm’s specifications writer and cost estimator for the past 11 years and has specified materials and estimated costs for nearly every project the firm handled over that time.
Notable examples of Perry’s work include the Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art, Infinity Museum at NASA Stennis Space Center, and Gulfport Yacht Club. Perry has also worked on various educational projects including the Bay Waveland Upper and Lower Elementary Schools, the South Hancock and West Hancock Elementary Schools, St. Martin High School, and Harper McCaughan Elementary School in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access