Perry promoted at Eley Guild Hardy
Eley Guild Hardy Architects has promoted Heath Perry, AIA, CDT, CSI, to associate. A native of Winfield, W.Va., Perry graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and is the Construction Specifications Institute regional chairman for the Technical Committee.
Perry has worked as a senior project manager and the firm’s specifications writer and cost estimator for the past 11 years and has specified materials and estimated costs for nearly every project the firm handled over that time.
Notable examples of Perry’s work include the Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art, Infinity Museum at NASA Stennis Space Center, and Gulfport Yacht Club. Perry has also worked on various educational projects including the Bay Waveland Upper and Lower Elementary Schools, the South Hancock and West Hancock Elementary Schools, St. Martin High School, and Harper McCaughan Elementary School in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win