Perry promoted at Eley Guild Hardy
Eley Guild Hardy Architects has promoted Heath Perry, AIA, CDT, CSI, to associate. A native of Winfield, W.Va., Perry graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and is the Construction Specifications Institute regional chairman for the Technical Committee.
Perry has worked as a senior project manager and the firm’s specifications writer and cost estimator for the past 11 years and has specified materials and estimated costs for nearly every project the firm handled over that time.
Notable examples of Perry’s work include the Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art, Infinity Museum at NASA Stennis Space Center, and Gulfport Yacht Club. Perry has also worked on various educational projects including the Bay Waveland Upper and Lower Elementary Schools, the South Hancock and West Hancock Elementary Schools, St. Martin High School, and Harper McCaughan Elementary School in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building