Perry promoted at Eley Guild Hardy
Eley Guild Hardy Architects has promoted Heath Perry, AIA, CDT, CSI, to associate. A native of Winfield, W.Va., Perry graduated from the University of Tennessee with a bachelor’s degree in architecture and is the Construction Specifications Institute regional chairman for the Technical Committee.
Perry has worked as a senior project manager and the firm’s specifications writer and cost estimator for the past 11 years and has specified materials and estimated costs for nearly every project the firm handled over that time.
Notable examples of Perry’s work include the Coast Coliseum and Convention Center, Ohr O’Keefe Museum of Art, Infinity Museum at NASA Stennis Space Center, and Gulfport Yacht Club. Perry has also worked on various educational projects including the Bay Waveland Upper and Lower Elementary Schools, the South Hancock and West Hancock Elementary Schools, St. Martin High School, and Harper McCaughan Elementary School in Long Beach.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015