Phelps Dunbar adds Johnston
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that J. Troy Johnston has joined Phelps Dunbar as counsel in the firm’s regional business practice group, bolstering the firm’s municipal finance practice.
Johnston’s practice focuses on municipal law and public finance with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel, as applicable, for the issuance of general obligation bonds, water and sewer revenue bonds, tax increment financing bonds, urban renewal bonds and industrial development bonds.
He received his J.D. in 2003 from Mississippi College, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his M.B.A. in 1997 and his B.S. in 1995 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years