Phelps Dunbar adds Johnston
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that J. Troy Johnston has joined Phelps Dunbar as counsel in the firm’s regional business practice group, bolstering the firm’s municipal finance practice.
Johnston’s practice focuses on municipal law and public finance with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel, as applicable, for the issuance of general obligation bonds, water and sewer revenue bonds, tax increment financing bonds, urban renewal bonds and industrial development bonds.
He received his J.D. in 2003 from Mississippi College, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his M.B.A. in 1997 and his B.S. in 1995 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports