Phelps Dunbar adds Johnston
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that J. Troy Johnston has joined Phelps Dunbar as counsel in the firm’s regional business practice group, bolstering the firm’s municipal finance practice.
Johnston’s practice focuses on municipal law and public finance with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel, as applicable, for the issuance of general obligation bonds, water and sewer revenue bonds, tax increment financing bonds, urban renewal bonds and industrial development bonds.
He received his J.D. in 2003 from Mississippi College, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his M.B.A. in 1997 and his B.S. in 1995 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center