Phelps Dunbar adds Johnston
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that J. Troy Johnston has joined Phelps Dunbar as counsel in the firm’s regional business practice group, bolstering the firm’s municipal finance practice.
Johnston’s practice focuses on municipal law and public finance with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel, as applicable, for the issuance of general obligation bonds, water and sewer revenue bonds, tax increment financing bonds, urban renewal bonds and industrial development bonds.
He received his J.D. in 2003 from Mississippi College, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his M.B.A. in 1997 and his B.S. in 1995 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss