Phelps Dunbar adds Johnston
Phelps Dunbar, LLP, is pleased to announce that J. Troy Johnston has joined Phelps Dunbar as counsel in the firm’s regional business practice group, bolstering the firm’s municipal finance practice.
Johnston’s practice focuses on municipal law and public finance with an emphasis on serving as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel and trustee counsel, as applicable, for the issuance of general obligation bonds, water and sewer revenue bonds, tax increment financing bonds, urban renewal bonds and industrial development bonds.
He received his J.D. in 2003 from Mississippi College, where he was a member of the Moot Court Board. He received his M.B.A. in 1997 and his B.S. in 1995 from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Johnston is admitted to practice in the State of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87