Rippee named committee vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been appointed vice chair of diversity for the Products Liability Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC).
Rippee is also a member of the Drug, Device and Biotechnology Committee and the Diversity Committee for IADC.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Rippee focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. She has been recognized as a leading attorney in her field by The Best Lawyers in America and holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route