Rippee named committee vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been appointed vice chair of diversity for the Products Liability Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC).
Rippee is also a member of the Drug, Device and Biotechnology Committee and the Diversity Committee for IADC.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Rippee focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. She has been recognized as a leading attorney in her field by The Best Lawyers in America and holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant