Rippee named committee vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been appointed vice chair of diversity for the Products Liability Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC).
Rippee is also a member of the Drug, Device and Biotechnology Committee and the Diversity Committee for IADC.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Rippee focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. She has been recognized as a leading attorney in her field by The Best Lawyers in America and holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics