Rippee named committee vice chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 17,2010
Stephanie M. Rippee of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been appointed vice chair of diversity for the Products Liability Committee of the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC).
Rippee is also a member of the Drug, Device and Biotechnology Committee and the Diversity Committee for IADC.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Rippee focuses her practice on the defense of products liability litigation, commercial litigation and personal injury litigation. She has significant experience in dealing with preemption issues in connection with her representation of various product manufacturers including pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. She has been recognized as a leading attorney in her field by The Best Lawyers in America and holds an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi and Vanderbilt University School of Law, Rippee is a Fellow of the American Bar Foundation and a member of the Defense Research Institute. She is licensed to practice in both Mississippi and Tennessee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game