Rocray joins Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that John N. Rocray has joined as counsel to the firm’s Jackson office as part of its ongoing strategic expansion across the Southeast. Rocray’s practice focuses on fidelity and surety law, construction law, insurance defense/coverage, product liability and commercial litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of Ohio as well as at the Federal level.
Rocray is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section), the Mississippi Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, the Columbus Bar Association, Surety Association of Mississippi, Defense Research Institute and the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Rocray is admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rocray received his J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School in 1996 and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maine in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation