Rocray joins Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that John N. Rocray has joined as counsel to the firm’s Jackson office as part of its ongoing strategic expansion across the Southeast. Rocray’s practice focuses on fidelity and surety law, construction law, insurance defense/coverage, product liability and commercial litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of Ohio as well as at the Federal level.
Rocray is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section), the Mississippi Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, the Columbus Bar Association, Surety Association of Mississippi, Defense Research Institute and the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Rocray is admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rocray received his J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School in 1996 and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maine in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip