Rocray joins Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that John N. Rocray has joined as counsel to the firm’s Jackson office as part of its ongoing strategic expansion across the Southeast. Rocray’s practice focuses on fidelity and surety law, construction law, insurance defense/coverage, product liability and commercial litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of Ohio as well as at the Federal level.
Rocray is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section), the Mississippi Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, the Columbus Bar Association, Surety Association of Mississippi, Defense Research Institute and the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Rocray is admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rocray received his J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School in 1996 and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maine in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years