Rocray joins Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that John N. Rocray has joined as counsel to the firm’s Jackson office as part of its ongoing strategic expansion across the Southeast. Rocray’s practice focuses on fidelity and surety law, construction law, insurance defense/coverage, product liability and commercial litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of Ohio as well as at the Federal level.
Rocray is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section), the Mississippi Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, the Columbus Bar Association, Surety Association of Mississippi, Defense Research Institute and the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Rocray is admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rocray received his J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School in 1996 and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maine in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending