Rocray joins Burr & Forman
Burr & Forman LLP is pleased to announce that John N. Rocray has joined as counsel to the firm’s Jackson office as part of its ongoing strategic expansion across the Southeast. Rocray’s practice focuses on fidelity and surety law, construction law, insurance defense/coverage, product liability and commercial litigation. He has tried cases throughout the State of Ohio as well as at the Federal level.
Rocray is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Practice Section), the Mississippi Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Construction Law Committee, the Columbus Bar Association, Surety Association of Mississippi, Defense Research Institute and the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys.
Rocray is admitted to practice in U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. He is also admitted to the Federal District Courts in the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio, as well as the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Rocray received his J.D., cum laude, from Capital University Law School in 1996 and his B.A., cum laude, from the University of Maine in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones