Treutel named chair of taskforce
Dave Treutel Jr, president of Treutel Insurance Agency Inc of Bay St. Louis, was named chair of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) Flood Insurance Taskforce at the IIABA Leadership Conference in San Francisco. In his capacity as chair, he represents IIABA and its over 300,000 agents and employees on the board of the FEMA/NFIP Flood Insurance Producers National Council (FIPNC), attending its quarterly meetings in Washington D.C., and will work with a number of groups including the Institute for Building & Home Safety (IBHS).
The Flood Insurance Producers National Council provides expertise to the National Flood Insurance Program in the areas of flood insurance product design and development, producer education, and marketing. The Council members represent not only hundreds of thousands of insurance agents, brokers and their employees and flood insurance write your own carriers, but also the millions of clients these professionals serve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money