Treutel named chair of taskforce
Dave Treutel Jr, president of Treutel Insurance Agency Inc of Bay St. Louis, was named chair of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) Flood Insurance Taskforce at the IIABA Leadership Conference in San Francisco. In his capacity as chair, he represents IIABA and its over 300,000 agents and employees on the board of the FEMA/NFIP Flood Insurance Producers National Council (FIPNC), attending its quarterly meetings in Washington D.C., and will work with a number of groups including the Institute for Building & Home Safety (IBHS).
The Flood Insurance Producers National Council provides expertise to the National Flood Insurance Program in the areas of flood insurance product design and development, producer education, and marketing. The Council members represent not only hundreds of thousands of insurance agents, brokers and their employees and flood insurance write your own carriers, but also the millions of clients these professionals serve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending