Treutel named chair of taskforce
Dave Treutel Jr, president of Treutel Insurance Agency Inc of Bay St. Louis, was named chair of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) Flood Insurance Taskforce at the IIABA Leadership Conference in San Francisco. In his capacity as chair, he represents IIABA and its over 300,000 agents and employees on the board of the FEMA/NFIP Flood Insurance Producers National Council (FIPNC), attending its quarterly meetings in Washington D.C., and will work with a number of groups including the Institute for Building & Home Safety (IBHS).
The Flood Insurance Producers National Council provides expertise to the National Flood Insurance Program in the areas of flood insurance product design and development, producer education, and marketing. The Council members represent not only hundreds of thousands of insurance agents, brokers and their employees and flood insurance write your own carriers, but also the millions of clients these professionals serve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping