Treutel named chair of taskforce
Dave Treutel Jr, president of Treutel Insurance Agency Inc of Bay St. Louis, was named chair of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers Association (IIABA) Flood Insurance Taskforce at the IIABA Leadership Conference in San Francisco. In his capacity as chair, he represents IIABA and its over 300,000 agents and employees on the board of the FEMA/NFIP Flood Insurance Producers National Council (FIPNC), attending its quarterly meetings in Washington D.C., and will work with a number of groups including the Institute for Building & Home Safety (IBHS).
The Flood Insurance Producers National Council provides expertise to the National Flood Insurance Program in the areas of flood insurance product design and development, producer education, and marketing. The Council members represent not only hundreds of thousands of insurance agents, brokers and their employees and flood insurance write your own carriers, but also the millions of clients these professionals serve.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block