United Way chapter adds Grant
United Way of Southeast Mississippi is pleased to announce that Ashley Grant has been hired as the organization’s new relationship development officer. As relationship development officer, Grant will lead fundraising efforts for United Way of Southeast Mississippi to enable the organization to fund its 21 local agencies and own initiatives She will focus much of her attention on building relationships in the community and recruiting new organizations to support United Way.
Grant is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s degree in business administration. A native of Hattiesburg, she has lived in the area her entire life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending