United Way chapter adds Grant
United Way of Southeast Mississippi is pleased to announce that Ashley Grant has been hired as the organization’s new relationship development officer. As relationship development officer, Grant will lead fundraising efforts for United Way of Southeast Mississippi to enable the organization to fund its 21 local agencies and own initiatives She will focus much of her attention on building relationships in the community and recruiting new organizations to support United Way.
Grant is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s degree in business administration. A native of Hattiesburg, she has lived in the area her entire life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'