United Way chapter adds Grant
United Way of Southeast Mississippi is pleased to announce that Ashley Grant has been hired as the organization’s new relationship development officer. As relationship development officer, Grant will lead fundraising efforts for United Way of Southeast Mississippi to enable the organization to fund its 21 local agencies and own initiatives She will focus much of her attention on building relationships in the community and recruiting new organizations to support United Way.
Grant is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, where she earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and a master’s degree in business administration. A native of Hattiesburg, she has lived in the area her entire life.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar