M&F earnings continue for third consecutive quarter
Source: PR Newswire
KOSCIUSKO — First M&F Corp. (Nasdaq: FMFC) reported today a net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 of $1.245 million.
Net income for the quarter allocated to common shareholders was $13.565 million including a gain on the exchange of preferred stock of $12.867 million, or $1.49 basic and diluted earnings per share.
Common net income excluding the gain on exchange was $.801 million, or $.08 basic and diluted earnings per share, compared to the second quarter of 2010 earnings of $.826 million, or $.09 basic and diluted earnings per share and a loss of $.580 million, or $(.06) basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill