M&F earnings continue for third consecutive quarter
by Amy McCullough
Published: October 20,2010
Source: PR Newswire
KOSCIUSKO — First M&F Corp. (Nasdaq: FMFC) reported today a net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 of $1.245 million.
Net income for the quarter allocated to common shareholders was $13.565 million including a gain on the exchange of preferred stock of $12.867 million, or $1.49 basic and diluted earnings per share.
Common net income excluding the gain on exchange was $.801 million, or $.08 basic and diluted earnings per share, compared to the second quarter of 2010 earnings of $.826 million, or $.09 basic and diluted earnings per share and a loss of $.580 million, or $(.06) basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability