M&F earnings continue for third consecutive quarter
Source: PR Newswire
KOSCIUSKO — First M&F Corp. (Nasdaq: FMFC) reported today a net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 of $1.245 million.
Net income for the quarter allocated to common shareholders was $13.565 million including a gain on the exchange of preferred stock of $12.867 million, or $1.49 basic and diluted earnings per share.
Common net income excluding the gain on exchange was $.801 million, or $.08 basic and diluted earnings per share, compared to the second quarter of 2010 earnings of $.826 million, or $.09 basic and diluted earnings per share and a loss of $.580 million, or $(.06) basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings