M&F earnings continue for third consecutive quarter
Source: PR Newswire
KOSCIUSKO — First M&F Corp. (Nasdaq: FMFC) reported today a net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 of $1.245 million.
Net income for the quarter allocated to common shareholders was $13.565 million including a gain on the exchange of preferred stock of $12.867 million, or $1.49 basic and diluted earnings per share.
Common net income excluding the gain on exchange was $.801 million, or $.08 basic and diluted earnings per share, compared to the second quarter of 2010 earnings of $.826 million, or $.09 basic and diluted earnings per share and a loss of $.580 million, or $(.06) basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending