M&F earnings continue for third consecutive quarter
Source: PR Newswire
KOSCIUSKO — First M&F Corp. (Nasdaq: FMFC) reported today a net profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2010 of $1.245 million.
Net income for the quarter allocated to common shareholders was $13.565 million including a gain on the exchange of preferred stock of $12.867 million, or $1.49 basic and diluted earnings per share.
Common net income excluding the gain on exchange was $.801 million, or $.08 basic and diluted earnings per share, compared to the second quarter of 2010 earnings of $.826 million, or $.09 basic and diluted earnings per share and a loss of $.580 million, or $(.06) basic and diluted earnings per share for the third quarter of 2009.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency