Baker elected to Cal-Maine top post
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a director of the Mississippi Poultry Association, United Egg Producers Eggland’s Best Inc. and Trustmark Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs