Baker elected to Cal-Maine top post
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a director of the Mississippi Poultry Association, United Egg Producers Eggland’s Best Inc. and Trustmark Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again