Baker elected to Cal-Maine top post
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a director of the Mississippi Poultry Association, United Egg Producers Eggland’s Best Inc. and Trustmark Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap