Baker elected to Cal-Maine top post
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a director of the Mississippi Poultry Association, United Egg Producers Eggland’s Best Inc. and Trustmark Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State