Baker elected to Cal-Maine top post
Egg producer Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has elected Adolphus “Dolph” B. Baker as president and CEO. He succeeds Fred Adams Jr. as CEO. The Jackson-based company says Adams will continue as board chairman. Baker has been president and COO of Cal-Maine since Jan. 1997. He has been with the company since 1986. Baker is currently a director of the Mississippi Poultry Association, United Egg Producers Eggland’s Best Inc. and Trustmark Corp.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015