Hartnett earns AEP designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Oxford-based Mark C. Hartnett is newly certified as an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Hartnett is the founder and president of Family Wealth Practices.
The AEP designation is a graduate level specialization in estate planning, obtained in addition to already recognized professional credentials within the various disciplines of estate planning. A designation holder must embrace the team concept of estate planning and adhere to the NAEPC Code of Ethics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics