Hartnett earns AEP designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Oxford-based Mark C. Hartnett is newly certified as an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Hartnett is the founder and president of Family Wealth Practices.
The AEP designation is a graduate level specialization in estate planning, obtained in addition to already recognized professional credentials within the various disciplines of estate planning. A designation holder must embrace the team concept of estate planning and adhere to the NAEPC Code of Ethics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery