Hartnett earns AEP designation
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Oxford-based Mark C. Hartnett is newly certified as an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. Hartnett is the founder and president of Family Wealth Practices.
The AEP designation is a graduate level specialization in estate planning, obtained in addition to already recognized professional credentials within the various disciplines of estate planning. A designation holder must embrace the team concept of estate planning and adhere to the NAEPC Code of Ethics.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi