Interim director named for Booneville chamber
BOONEVILLE — Trudy Featherston has been named interim executive director of the Booneville Area Chamber of Commerce and Booneville Main Street Association.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that the board president for the organizations, Leigh Ann Michael, announced Friday that Featherston would be interim director. Featherston has been on staff at the chamber.
Rhonda Greening announced her resignation on Tuesday in a letter to the chamber’s board. She had held the job since 2006 and said she thought her salary would strain the budget after the group lost city funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe