Kight moves to development at MSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Jimmy Kight is the new assistant director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Kight began his new duties Oct. 1.
He comes to the business college from the university’s Office of Admissions and Scholarships, where he had served since 2007 as a regional admissions counselor for Jackson and the surrounding area.
Kight holds a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations and broadcasting from MSU. He is married to Mary Kathryn Adams, a fellow 2007 MSU communications graduate, who is a native of Greenville. Former residents of Brandon, the couple now resides in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge