Kight moves to development at MSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Jimmy Kight is the new assistant director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Kight began his new duties Oct. 1.
He comes to the business college from the university’s Office of Admissions and Scholarships, where he had served since 2007 as a regional admissions counselor for Jackson and the surrounding area.
Kight holds a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations and broadcasting from MSU. He is married to Mary Kathryn Adams, a fellow 2007 MSU communications graduate, who is a native of Greenville. Former residents of Brandon, the couple now resides in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term