Kight moves to development at MSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Jimmy Kight is the new assistant director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Kight began his new duties Oct. 1.
He comes to the business college from the university’s Office of Admissions and Scholarships, where he had served since 2007 as a regional admissions counselor for Jackson and the surrounding area.
Kight holds a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations and broadcasting from MSU. He is married to Mary Kathryn Adams, a fellow 2007 MSU communications graduate, who is a native of Greenville. Former residents of Brandon, the couple now resides in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement