Kight moves to development at MSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Jimmy Kight is the new assistant director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Kight began his new duties Oct. 1.
He comes to the business college from the university’s Office of Admissions and Scholarships, where he had served since 2007 as a regional admissions counselor for Jackson and the surrounding area.
Kight holds a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations and broadcasting from MSU. He is married to Mary Kathryn Adams, a fellow 2007 MSU communications graduate, who is a native of Greenville. Former residents of Brandon, the couple now resides in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force