Kight moves to development at MSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Jimmy Kight is the new assistant director of development for Mississippi State University’s College of Business. Kight began his new duties Oct. 1.
He comes to the business college from the university’s Office of Admissions and Scholarships, where he had served since 2007 as a regional admissions counselor for Jackson and the surrounding area.
Kight holds a bachelor of arts in communication with an emphasis in public relations and broadcasting from MSU. He is married to Mary Kathryn Adams, a fellow 2007 MSU communications graduate, who is a native of Greenville. Former residents of Brandon, the couple now resides in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues
- State's casinos took in more winnings in October