Manufacturers recognize Wicker’s voting record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss) will receive the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Award for Manufacturing Legislative Excellence in recognition of his consistent support of manufacturers and their employees in the United States.
Those members of Congress who maintained a voting record of 70 percent or higher during the 111th Congress (2009-2010) will receive the award. Wicker received an 85-percent key vote rating.
Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) is also receiving this award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs