Manufacturers recognize Wicker’s voting record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss) will receive the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Award for Manufacturing Legislative Excellence in recognition of his consistent support of manufacturers and their employees in the United States.
Those members of Congress who maintained a voting record of 70 percent or higher during the 111th Congress (2009-2010) will receive the award. Wicker received an 85-percent key vote rating.
Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) is also receiving this award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center