Manufacturers recognize Wicker’s voting record
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss) will receive the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Award for Manufacturing Legislative Excellence in recognition of his consistent support of manufacturers and their employees in the United States.
Those members of Congress who maintained a voting record of 70 percent or higher during the 111th Congress (2009-2010) will receive the award. Wicker received an 85-percent key vote rating.
Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) is also receiving this award.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- Community Bank names new officers
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County