Reed elected to TerraLex board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been elected to the board of directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of law firms that collaborate to provide timely and excellent representation around the globe. TerraLex has 160 member law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
Reed was elected to the board by a vote of the member firms present at TerraLex’s Annual General Meeting Oct. 1 in Washington, D.C.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Reed holds an AV(r) Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district