Reed elected to TerraLex board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been elected to the board of directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of law firms that collaborate to provide timely and excellent representation around the globe. TerraLex has 160 member law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
Reed was elected to the board by a vote of the member firms present at TerraLex’s Annual General Meeting Oct. 1 in Washington, D.C.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Reed holds an AV(r) Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years