Reed elected to TerraLex board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been elected to the board of directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of law firms that collaborate to provide timely and excellent representation around the globe. TerraLex has 160 member law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
Reed was elected to the board by a vote of the member firms present at TerraLex’s Annual General Meeting Oct. 1 in Washington, D.C.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Reed holds an AV(r) Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers