Reed elected to TerraLex board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 24,2010
William N. Reed of the law firm Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has been elected to the board of directors of TerraLex, a global legal network of law firms that collaborate to provide timely and excellent representation around the globe. TerraLex has 160 member law firms in 100 countries and 41 U.S. states.
Reed was elected to the board by a vote of the member firms present at TerraLex’s Annual General Meeting Oct. 1 in Washington, D.C.
A shareholder in the firm’s Jackson office, Reed concentrates his practice in the areas of class action, product liability, insurance coverage and contract litigation. He has been recognized as a leading attorney in his field by Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers. Reed holds an AV(r) Peer Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible recognition for legal ability and ethical standards.
A graduate of the University of Mississippi School of Law, Reed is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America and the Mississippi Bar Foundation, and is a member of the Defense Research Institute and the International Association of Defense Counsel.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders