Volvo Unveils 2011 S60 Sedan
Published: October 25,2010
JACKSON- The 2011 Volvo S60 sedan, released to the U.S. in September, features a world’s first in auto safety innovation: Pedestrian Detection with full auto brake. MBJ-TV got to take the S60 for a spin at Jackson’s Paul Moak Volvo dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur