Volvo Unveils 2011 S60 Sedan
by Stephen McDill
Published: October 25,2010
JACKSON- The 2011 Volvo S60 sedan, released to the U.S. in September, features a world’s first in auto safety innovation: Pedestrian Detection with full auto brake. MBJ-TV got to take the S60 for a spin at Jackson’s Paul Moak Volvo dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up