Volvo Unveils 2011 S60 Sedan
Published: October 25,2010
JACKSON- The 2011 Volvo S60 sedan, released to the U.S. in September, features a world’s first in auto safety innovation: Pedestrian Detection with full auto brake. MBJ-TV got to take the S60 for a spin at Jackson’s Paul Moak Volvo dealership.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015