Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend
Source: Business Wire
JACKSON –Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.40.
Trustmark’s third quarter net income produced a return on average tangible common equity of 12.38%.
During the first nine months of 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $75.5 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.18.
Trustmark’s performance during the first nine months of 2010 resulted in a return on average tangible common equity of 12.43%.
Trustmark’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable December 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend”
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center