Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend
Source: Business Wire
JACKSON –Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.40.
Trustmark’s third quarter net income produced a return on average tangible common equity of 12.38%.
During the first nine months of 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $75.5 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.18.
Trustmark’s performance during the first nine months of 2010 resulted in a return on average tangible common equity of 12.43%.
Trustmark’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable December 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend”
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions