Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend
Source: Business Wire
JACKSON –Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.40.
Trustmark’s third quarter net income produced a return on average tangible common equity of 12.38%.
During the first nine months of 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $75.5 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.18.
Trustmark’s performance during the first nine months of 2010 resulted in a return on average tangible common equity of 12.43%.
Trustmark’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable December 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss