Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend
Source: Business Wire
JACKSON –Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.40.
Trustmark’s third quarter net income produced a return on average tangible common equity of 12.38%.
During the first nine months of 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $75.5 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.18.
Trustmark’s performance during the first nine months of 2010 resulted in a return on average tangible common equity of 12.43%.
Trustmark’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable December 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus