Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend
Source: Business Wire
JACKSON –Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) announced net income available to common shareholders of $25.9 million in the third quarter of 2010, which represented basic earnings per common share of $0.40.
Trustmark’s third quarter net income produced a return on average tangible common equity of 12.38%.
During the first nine months of 2010, Trustmark’s net income available to common shareholders totaled $75.5 million, which represented basic earnings per common share of $1.18.
Trustmark’s performance during the first nine months of 2010 resulted in a return on average tangible common equity of 12.43%.
Trustmark’s Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.23 per common share. The dividend is payable December 15, 2010, to shareholders of record on December 1, 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Trustmark Corp announces 3Q earnings, $0.23 quarterly cash dividend”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Nullification and interposition
- Brown would make history if confirmed as judge