Countdown Is On For Mississippi Children’s Museum
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: Between the Lions, child healthcare, child literacy scores, Eudora Welty, Jackson economic development, Jackson economy, Junior League of Jackson, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, Mississippi, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Development Authority, obesity, recreation, Susan Garrard, tourist dollars, vacation destinations
JACKSON- Construction crews have finished installing the front doors of the Magnolia State’s newest tourist destination, the Mississippi Children’s Museum. As it’s projected opening in December inches closer, executive director Susan Garrard says she hopes the museum will serve as “a very large gift for the children of Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner