Countdown Is On For Mississippi Children’s Museum
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: Between the Lions, child healthcare, child literacy scores, Eudora Welty, Jackson economic development, Jackson economy, Junior League of Jackson, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, Mississippi, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Development Authority, obesity, recreation, Susan Garrard, tourist dollars, vacation destinations
JACKSON- Construction crews have finished installing the front doors of the Magnolia State’s newest tourist destination, the Mississippi Children’s Museum. As it’s projected opening in December inches closer, executive director Susan Garrard says she hopes the museum will serve as “a very large gift for the children of Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs