Countdown Is On For Mississippi Children’s Museum
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: Between the Lions, child healthcare, child literacy scores, Eudora Welty, Jackson economic development, Jackson economy, Junior League of Jackson, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, Mississippi, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Development Authority, obesity, recreation, Susan Garrard, tourist dollars, vacation destinations
JACKSON- Construction crews have finished installing the front doors of the Magnolia State’s newest tourist destination, the Mississippi Children’s Museum. As it’s projected opening in December inches closer, executive director Susan Garrard says she hopes the museum will serve as “a very large gift for the children of Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay