Countdown Is On For Mississippi Children’s Museum
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: Between the Lions, child healthcare, child literacy scores, Eudora Welty, Jackson economic development, Jackson economy, Junior League of Jackson, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, Mississippi, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Development Authority, obesity, recreation, Susan Garrard, tourist dollars, vacation destinations
JACKSON- Construction crews have finished installing the front doors of the Magnolia State’s newest tourist destination, the Mississippi Children’s Museum. As it’s projected opening in December inches closer, executive director Susan Garrard says she hopes the museum will serve as “a very large gift for the children of Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss