Countdown Is On For Mississippi Children’s Museum
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: Between the Lions, child healthcare, child literacy scores, Eudora Welty, Jackson economic development, Jackson economy, Junior League of Jackson, LeFleur's Bluff State Park, Mississippi, Mississippi Children's Museum, Mississippi Development Authority, obesity, recreation, Susan Garrard, tourist dollars, vacation destinations
JACKSON- Construction crews have finished installing the front doors of the Magnolia State’s newest tourist destination, the Mississippi Children’s Museum. As it’s projected opening in December inches closer, executive director Susan Garrard says she hopes the museum will serve as “a very large gift for the children of Mississippi.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast