Published: October 28,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Andy Taggart, Barack Obama, Dave Dennis, Delbert Hosemann, Haley Barbour, Jere Nash, Jim Hood, Marty Wiseman, Mississippi Economic Council, MS Agriculture Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Phil Bryant, Roger Wicker, Stennis Institute, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- The Mississippi Economic Council’s “Hobnob Mississippi” swung from somber to humorous and back again as pundits, politicians and the Magnolia State’s business leaders came together for the annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hobnob 2010”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison