by Stephen McDill
Published: October 28,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Andy Taggart, Barack Obama, Dave Dennis, Delbert Hosemann, Haley Barbour, Jere Nash, Jim Hood, Marty Wiseman, Mississippi Economic Council, MS Agriculture Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Phil Bryant, Roger Wicker, Stennis Institute, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- The Mississippi Economic Council’s “Hobnob Mississippi” swung from somber to humorous and back again as pundits, politicians and the Magnolia State’s business leaders came together for the annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hobnob 2010”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom