Published: October 28,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Andy Taggart, Barack Obama, Dave Dennis, Delbert Hosemann, Haley Barbour, Jere Nash, Jim Hood, Marty Wiseman, Mississippi Economic Council, MS Agriculture Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Phil Bryant, Roger Wicker, Stennis Institute, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- The Mississippi Economic Council’s “Hobnob Mississippi” swung from somber to humorous and back again as pundits, politicians and the Magnolia State’s business leaders came together for the annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hobnob 2010”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner