Published: October 28,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Andy Taggart, Barack Obama, Dave Dennis, Delbert Hosemann, Haley Barbour, Jere Nash, Jim Hood, Marty Wiseman, Mississippi Economic Council, MS Agriculture Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Phil Bryant, Roger Wicker, Stennis Institute, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- The Mississippi Economic Council’s “Hobnob Mississippi” swung from somber to humorous and back again as pundits, politicians and the Magnolia State’s business leaders came together for the annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hobnob 2010”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015