Published: October 28,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Andy Taggart, Barack Obama, Dave Dennis, Delbert Hosemann, Haley Barbour, Jere Nash, Jim Hood, Marty Wiseman, Mississippi Economic Council, MS Agriculture Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Phil Bryant, Roger Wicker, Stennis Institute, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- The Mississippi Economic Council’s “Hobnob Mississippi” swung from somber to humorous and back again as pundits, politicians and the Magnolia State’s business leaders came together for the annual event.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Hobnob 2010”
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast