Coast educators take home awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has named the recipients of the 2010 Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards in the areas of service, teaching and research.
The Service Award was presented to Dr. Heather Annulis, associate professor and assistant director of the Jack and Patti Phillips Workplace Learning and Performance Institute.
The Teaching Award was presented to Dr. M.D. Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator for the Industrial Engineering Technology program in the School of Construction.
The Research Award was presented to Dr. Sumanth Yenduri, assistant professor of computer science.
The Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards, sponsored by the Butch Oustalet family, were created to recognize Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty who have demonstrated exemplary achievements in one of the three areas of service, teaching and research. Each award winner received a plaque recognizing his or her achievement. The winners, selected by a four-member committee, were judged on submitted material supporting the specified area of distinction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015