Coast educators take home awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has named the recipients of the 2010 Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards in the areas of service, teaching and research.
The Service Award was presented to Dr. Heather Annulis, associate professor and assistant director of the Jack and Patti Phillips Workplace Learning and Performance Institute.
The Teaching Award was presented to Dr. M.D. Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator for the Industrial Engineering Technology program in the School of Construction.
The Research Award was presented to Dr. Sumanth Yenduri, assistant professor of computer science.
The Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards, sponsored by the Butch Oustalet family, were created to recognize Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty who have demonstrated exemplary achievements in one of the three areas of service, teaching and research. Each award winner received a plaque recognizing his or her achievement. The winners, selected by a four-member committee, were judged on submitted material supporting the specified area of distinction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes