Coast educators take home awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has named the recipients of the 2010 Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards in the areas of service, teaching and research.
The Service Award was presented to Dr. Heather Annulis, associate professor and assistant director of the Jack and Patti Phillips Workplace Learning and Performance Institute.
The Teaching Award was presented to Dr. M.D. Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator for the Industrial Engineering Technology program in the School of Construction.
The Research Award was presented to Dr. Sumanth Yenduri, assistant professor of computer science.
The Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards, sponsored by the Butch Oustalet family, were created to recognize Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty who have demonstrated exemplary achievements in one of the three areas of service, teaching and research. Each award winner received a plaque recognizing his or her achievement. The winners, selected by a four-member committee, were judged on submitted material supporting the specified area of distinction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections