Coast educators take home awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast has named the recipients of the 2010 Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards in the areas of service, teaching and research.
The Service Award was presented to Dr. Heather Annulis, associate professor and assistant director of the Jack and Patti Phillips Workplace Learning and Performance Institute.
The Teaching Award was presented to Dr. M.D. Sarder, assistant professor and program coordinator for the Industrial Engineering Technology program in the School of Construction.
The Research Award was presented to Dr. Sumanth Yenduri, assistant professor of computer science.
The Butch Oustalet Gulf Coast Distinguished Faculty Awards, sponsored by the Butch Oustalet family, were created to recognize Southern Miss Gulf Coast faculty who have demonstrated exemplary achievements in one of the three areas of service, teaching and research. Each award winner received a plaque recognizing his or her achievement. The winners, selected by a four-member committee, were judged on submitted material supporting the specified area of distinction.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge