Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey