Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county