Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity