Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Unfinished Margaritaville casino to be razed
- MBJ BUSINESS PERSON OF THE YEAR — Forward thinking: C Spire's Hu Meena has made the most of 2013
- Mayor takes blame not telling council of gas card investigation
- Attorney does not want newspaper to have MDMR records
- C Spire ‘all in it’ as digital technology accelerates, expands into nearly all our lives
- Entergy hands grid management to MISO
- Alcorn president resigns as investigation continues
- Hunters urged to help fight wild hog population
- Hood files lawsuit against Chase for collection activities
- Laurel Machine & Foundry grows by diversifying