Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal