Cotton named director of marketing
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Renee Cotton has joined the staff of Madison County Medical Center/Madison River Oaks as director of marketing. Cotton is a graduate of Mississippi State University and has been in the field of healthcare in the metro area for nearly twenty years.
Cotton is actively involved in the business community.
In addition to marketing for the existing facility, she will guide and direct the marketing and promotional efforts of Madison River Oaks (currently under construction), which is schedule to join the River Oaks family in the spring of 2011.
Cotton and her family reside in Madison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House