Johnson appointed to advisory board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Kristina M. “Kristi” Johnson has been appointed to the Southeast Advisory Board for the American Bankruptcy Institute. Johnson is one of only two Mississippi lawyers currently serving on this board.
The American Bankruptcy Institute is the largest multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.
Johnson is one of six lawyers in Mississippi to be board certified in business bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up