Johnson appointed to advisory board
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Kristina M. “Kristi” Johnson has been appointed to the Southeast Advisory Board for the American Bankruptcy Institute. Johnson is one of only two Mississippi lawyers currently serving on this board.
The American Bankruptcy Institute is the largest multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.
Johnson is one of six lawyers in Mississippi to be board certified in business bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015