Memorial adds to its medical staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Memorial Hospital at Gulfport welcomes Michael D. Rogers in the practice of orthopedic physical therapy at the Outpatient Rehabilitation Center. Rogers earned his degree in physical therapy at the University of Buffalo in Buffalo, N.Y. He completed his postgraduate studies in orthopedic manual therapy at the Sorlandets Fysikalske Institutt in Kristiansand, Norway.
He is board certified in orthopedic physical therapy through the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy.
In a separate item, Memorial is pleased to welcome Minoo Hollis, M.D., and George Byram, M.D., to its healthcare system in the practice of orthopedic surgery in association with Inez Kelleher, M.D. Hollis graduated from the University of Nevada, and attended medical school at the University of Nevada, School of Medicine in Reno. Hollis completed her residency at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock. She is fellowship trained at the American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, Ala., and is board certified in orthopedic surgery.
Byram received his bachelor’s of science degree from the University of Georgia and attended medical school at Tulane University in New Orleans, La. He interned at Southern Pacific Hospital in San Francisco, and completed his residency at Tulane
University Charity Hospital. He is also board certified in orthopedic surgery.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love