Morris named MPE president
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Dr. Barry Morris, dean of the School of Education at William Carey University, has been named president of Mississippi Professional Educators (MPE) for the 2010-2011 year. Morris, who came to WCU in 2004, served as chair and interim dean of the department of education until he was appointed dean in 2009. Before WCU, Morris was a faculty member at University of South Florida where he earned his Ph.D. He completed his bachelor of art degree at Mobile University and obtained a master of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Since being appointed to dean, Morris has implemented a new specialist degree in higher education administration and a career and technical education (CTE) degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Morris named MPE president”
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme