Morris named MPE president
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Dr. Barry Morris, dean of the School of Education at William Carey University, has been named president of Mississippi Professional Educators (MPE) for the 2010-2011 year. Morris, who came to WCU in 2004, served as chair and interim dean of the department of education until he was appointed dean in 2009. Before WCU, Morris was a faculty member at University of South Florida where he earned his Ph.D. He completed his bachelor of art degree at Mobile University and obtained a master of science degree from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Since being appointed to dean, Morris has implemented a new specialist degree in higher education administration and a career and technical education (CTE) degree.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Morris named MPE president”
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game