O’Connell named executive VP, COO
Pearl River Resort announced the appointment of Susan A. O’Connell as executive vice president and COO. O’Connell will be responsible for overseeing and managing operations at all Pearl River Resort properties, and she will report to Paul Harvey, president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell joined Pearl River Resort as general manager of the Golden Moon Hotel & Casino in March 2008. In July 2009, she was promoted to executive vice president of operations for Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell was vice president of marketing at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Fla. from 2004 to 2007. She held several executive positions including vice president of marketing strategy at the Sands Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J., from 1999 to 2004. O’Connell began her career in gaming in 1986 at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, and ultimately achieving the position of director of casino marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators