O’Connell named executive VP, COO
Pearl River Resort announced the appointment of Susan A. O’Connell as executive vice president and COO. O’Connell will be responsible for overseeing and managing operations at all Pearl River Resort properties, and she will report to Paul Harvey, president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell joined Pearl River Resort as general manager of the Golden Moon Hotel & Casino in March 2008. In July 2009, she was promoted to executive vice president of operations for Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell was vice president of marketing at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Fla. from 2004 to 2007. She held several executive positions including vice president of marketing strategy at the Sands Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J., from 1999 to 2004. O’Connell began her career in gaming in 1986 at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, and ultimately achieving the position of director of casino marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections