O’Connell named executive VP, COO
Pearl River Resort announced the appointment of Susan A. O’Connell as executive vice president and COO. O’Connell will be responsible for overseeing and managing operations at all Pearl River Resort properties, and she will report to Paul Harvey, president and CEO of Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell joined Pearl River Resort as general manager of the Golden Moon Hotel & Casino in March 2008. In July 2009, she was promoted to executive vice president of operations for Pearl River Resort.
O’Connell was vice president of marketing at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Hollywood, Fla. from 2004 to 2007. She held several executive positions including vice president of marketing strategy at the Sands Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, N.J., from 1999 to 2004. O’Connell began her career in gaming in 1986 at Resorts Casino Hotel in Atlantic City, and ultimately achieving the position of director of casino marketing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years