Planters Bank adds loan representatives
Planters Bank is pleased to announce Dustin Sullivan as the new loan representative for the Greenwood branch. Sullivan is a native of Greenwood, and he is a graduate of Delta State University. He previously worked with Cannon Motor Company in Greenwood.
Sullivan and his wife, Marley, are members of North Greenwood Baptist Church.
In a separate item, Planters Bank is pleased to announce Peter Fisher as the new loan representative for the Greenville branch. Fisher has worked for T.E. Lott and Company in Starkville since 2005. He is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008.
While in Starkville, he was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Get Swept Up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma