Planters Bank adds loan representatives
Planters Bank is pleased to announce Dustin Sullivan as the new loan representative for the Greenwood branch. Sullivan is a native of Greenwood, and he is a graduate of Delta State University. He previously worked with Cannon Motor Company in Greenwood.
Sullivan and his wife, Marley, are members of North Greenwood Baptist Church.
In a separate item, Planters Bank is pleased to announce Peter Fisher as the new loan representative for the Greenville branch. Fisher has worked for T.E. Lott and Company in Starkville since 2005. He is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008.
While in Starkville, he was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Get Swept Up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO