Planters Bank adds loan representatives
Planters Bank is pleased to announce Dustin Sullivan as the new loan representative for the Greenwood branch. Sullivan is a native of Greenwood, and he is a graduate of Delta State University. He previously worked with Cannon Motor Company in Greenwood.
Sullivan and his wife, Marley, are members of North Greenwood Baptist Church.
In a separate item, Planters Bank is pleased to announce Peter Fisher as the new loan representative for the Greenville branch. Fisher has worked for T.E. Lott and Company in Starkville since 2005. He is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008.
While in Starkville, he was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Get Swept Up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K