Planters Bank adds loan representatives
Planters Bank is pleased to announce Dustin Sullivan as the new loan representative for the Greenwood branch. Sullivan is a native of Greenwood, and he is a graduate of Delta State University. He previously worked with Cannon Motor Company in Greenwood.
Sullivan and his wife, Marley, are members of North Greenwood Baptist Church.
In a separate item, Planters Bank is pleased to announce Peter Fisher as the new loan representative for the Greenville branch. Fisher has worked for T.E. Lott and Company in Starkville since 2005. He is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008.
While in Starkville, he was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Get Swept Up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force