Planters Bank adds loan representatives
Planters Bank is pleased to announce Dustin Sullivan as the new loan representative for the Greenwood branch. Sullivan is a native of Greenwood, and he is a graduate of Delta State University. He previously worked with Cannon Motor Company in Greenwood.
Sullivan and his wife, Marley, are members of North Greenwood Baptist Church.
In a separate item, Planters Bank is pleased to announce Peter Fisher as the new loan representative for the Greenville branch. Fisher has worked for T.E. Lott and Company in Starkville since 2005. He is a native of Rolling Fork. He graduated from Mississippi State University in 2007 and received his master’s degree from Mississippi State in 2008.
While in Starkville, he was a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and Get Swept Up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal