School of Construction adds to Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Construction honored three individuals and the state chapter of a national association for outstanding service in the field of construction at its Hall of Fame induction ceremony Oct. 8.
The inductees include: Bobby Chain, owner of Chain Electric Co., former Hattiesburg mayor and Southern Miss alumnus; Brad Fountain, Southern Miss alumnus and president of Fountain Construction in Jackson; David Marchman, retired professor and associate director of the Southern Miss School of Construction; and, the Mississippi Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015