School of Construction adds to Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Construction honored three individuals and the state chapter of a national association for outstanding service in the field of construction at its Hall of Fame induction ceremony Oct. 8.
The inductees include: Bobby Chain, owner of Chain Electric Co., former Hattiesburg mayor and Southern Miss alumnus; Brad Fountain, Southern Miss alumnus and president of Fountain Construction in Jackson; David Marchman, retired professor and associate director of the Southern Miss School of Construction; and, the Mississippi Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking