School of Construction adds to Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Construction honored three individuals and the state chapter of a national association for outstanding service in the field of construction at its Hall of Fame induction ceremony Oct. 8.
The inductees include: Bobby Chain, owner of Chain Electric Co., former Hattiesburg mayor and Southern Miss alumnus; Brad Fountain, Southern Miss alumnus and president of Fountain Construction in Jackson; David Marchman, retired professor and associate director of the Southern Miss School of Construction; and, the Mississippi Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing