School of Construction adds to Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi’s School of Construction honored three individuals and the state chapter of a national association for outstanding service in the field of construction at its Hall of Fame induction ceremony Oct. 8.
The inductees include: Bobby Chain, owner of Chain Electric Co., former Hattiesburg mayor and Southern Miss alumnus; Brad Fountain, Southern Miss alumnus and president of Fountain Construction in Jackson; David Marchman, retired professor and associate director of the Southern Miss School of Construction; and, the Mississippi Chapter of Associated Builders and Contractors Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal