Shepherd elected treasurer of IAGA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Tommy Shepherd, a shareholder in Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A.’s, Jackson office, was elected treasurer of the International Association of Gaming Advisors at its 2010 annual conference in Washington. Shepherd served as general counsel to the organization for the past year, and he is only the second Mississippian to hold office in IAGA.
Shepherd serves as chair of the firm’s Gaming and Resort Practice Group. Also attending the IAGA annual conference with Shepherd was Chris Pace, an associate in the Firm’s gaming practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district