Shepherd elected treasurer of IAGA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Tommy Shepherd, a shareholder in Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A.’s, Jackson office, was elected treasurer of the International Association of Gaming Advisors at its 2010 annual conference in Washington. Shepherd served as general counsel to the organization for the past year, and he is only the second Mississippian to hold office in IAGA.
Shepherd serves as chair of the firm’s Gaming and Resort Practice Group. Also attending the IAGA annual conference with Shepherd was Chris Pace, an associate in the Firm’s gaming practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option