Shepherd elected treasurer of IAGA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Tommy Shepherd, a shareholder in Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A.’s, Jackson office, was elected treasurer of the International Association of Gaming Advisors at its 2010 annual conference in Washington. Shepherd served as general counsel to the organization for the past year, and he is only the second Mississippian to hold office in IAGA.
Shepherd serves as chair of the firm’s Gaming and Resort Practice Group. Also attending the IAGA annual conference with Shepherd was Chris Pace, an associate in the Firm’s gaming practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings