Shepherd elected treasurer of IAGA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Tommy Shepherd, a shareholder in Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A.’s, Jackson office, was elected treasurer of the International Association of Gaming Advisors at its 2010 annual conference in Washington. Shepherd served as general counsel to the organization for the past year, and he is only the second Mississippian to hold office in IAGA.
Shepherd serves as chair of the firm’s Gaming and Resort Practice Group. Also attending the IAGA annual conference with Shepherd was Chris Pace, an associate in the Firm’s gaming practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference