Shepherd elected treasurer of IAGA
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
Tommy Shepherd, a shareholder in Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A.’s, Jackson office, was elected treasurer of the International Association of Gaming Advisors at its 2010 annual conference in Washington. Shepherd served as general counsel to the organization for the past year, and he is only the second Mississippian to hold office in IAGA.
Shepherd serves as chair of the firm’s Gaming and Resort Practice Group. Also attending the IAGA annual conference with Shepherd was Chris Pace, an associate in the Firm’s gaming practice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money