USM alumni inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association inducted seven outstanding graduates into its Hall of Fame as one of the highlights of its Centennial Homecoming Celebration.
The inductees include: Dr. Beverly Dale (1968); Richard Johnston (1959); Rickey Jones (1992); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (1977); Ken Rushing (1981); USM president Dr. Martha D. Saunders (1969); and, Dr. Dolphus Weary (1978).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics