USM alumni inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association inducted seven outstanding graduates into its Hall of Fame as one of the highlights of its Centennial Homecoming Celebration.
The inductees include: Dr. Beverly Dale (1968); Richard Johnston (1959); Rickey Jones (1992); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (1977); Ken Rushing (1981); USM president Dr. Martha D. Saunders (1969); and, Dr. Dolphus Weary (1978).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring