USM alumni inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association inducted seven outstanding graduates into its Hall of Fame as one of the highlights of its Centennial Homecoming Celebration.
The inductees include: Dr. Beverly Dale (1968); Richard Johnston (1959); Rickey Jones (1992); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (1977); Ken Rushing (1981); USM president Dr. Martha D. Saunders (1969); and, Dr. Dolphus Weary (1978).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force