USM alumni inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association inducted seven outstanding graduates into its Hall of Fame as one of the highlights of its Centennial Homecoming Celebration.
The inductees include: Dr. Beverly Dale (1968); Richard Johnston (1959); Rickey Jones (1992); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (1977); Ken Rushing (1981); USM president Dr. Martha D. Saunders (1969); and, Dr. Dolphus Weary (1978).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections