USM alumni inducted in Hall of Fame
by MBJ Staff
Published: October 31,2010
The University of Southern Mississippi Alumni Association inducted seven outstanding graduates into its Hall of Fame as one of the highlights of its Centennial Homecoming Celebration.
The inductees include: Dr. Beverly Dale (1968); Richard Johnston (1959); Rickey Jones (1992); Powell G. Ogletree Jr. (1977); Ken Rushing (1981); USM president Dr. Martha D. Saunders (1969); and, Dr. Dolphus Weary (1978).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Events and Nominations