2010 Midterm Predictions
Published: November 1,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Alan Nunnelee, Barack Obama, Bennie Thompson, Bill Marcy, Bobby Harrison, Gene Taylor, Gregg Harper, Joel Gill, Marty Wiseman, Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Stennis Institute, Stephen Rozman, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- A panel of political analysts join the November Stennis Institute luncheon at Regions Plaza in Jackson to discuss the congressional midterm elections.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food