2010 Midterm Predictions
Published: November 1,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Alan Nunnelee, Barack Obama, Bennie Thompson, Bill Marcy, Bobby Harrison, Gene Taylor, Gregg Harper, Joel Gill, Marty Wiseman, Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Stennis Institute, Stephen Rozman, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- A panel of political analysts join the November Stennis Institute luncheon at Regions Plaza in Jackson to discuss the congressional midterm elections.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program