2010 Midterm Predictions
Published: November 1,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Alan Nunnelee, Barack Obama, Bennie Thompson, Bill Marcy, Bobby Harrison, Gene Taylor, Gregg Harper, Joel Gill, Marty Wiseman, Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Stennis Institute, Stephen Rozman, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- A panel of political analysts join the November Stennis Institute luncheon at Regions Plaza in Jackson to discuss the congressional midterm elections.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'