2010 Midterm Predictions
by Stephen McDill
Published: November 1,2010
Tags: 2010 midterms, Alan Nunnelee, Barack Obama, Bennie Thompson, Bill Marcy, Bobby Harrison, Gene Taylor, Gregg Harper, Joel Gill, Marty Wiseman, Museum, Nancy Pelosi, Stennis Institute, Stephen Rozman, Steven Palazzo, Travis Childers
JACKSON- A panel of political analysts join the November Stennis Institute luncheon at Regions Plaza in Jackson to discuss the congressional midterm elections.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line