Dick’s Sporting Goods set for Madison opening Friday
by Ross Reily
Published: November 3,2010
Source: Mattiace Properties press release
MADISON — Dick’s Sporting Goods, Stein Mart and Best Buy are set for a grand opening Nov. 12 in the city of Madison.
The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, is a community power center already home to Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture.
The stores are scheduled to open to the public in the next few days, with Dick’s Sporting Goods planning a Soft Opening on November 5th and Grand Opening November 7th, Stein Mart’s Soft Opening is November 9th and Grand Opening November 10th.
The official Opening and Ribbon Cutting for this phase of the Center will take place on Friday, November 12th at 8:30am. This will be followed by grand opening festivities for Best Buy at 9:00am.
Developer Mattiace Properties has been headquartered in Jackson, MS for 30 years and has developed approximately 2 million square feet of retail and office in the Jackson Metropolitan Area.
The General Contractor on the project is Hoar Construction of Birmingham, AL. The architect is JBHM Architects, and the engineering firm on the project is Neel-Schaffer, both of Jackson, MS. The project is joint venture of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Dick’s Sporting Goods set for Madison opening Friday”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer