Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores
Stein Mart will expand its presence in the United States with the opening of three new stores on November 10. In addition to Madison, Sarasota, Florida and Tempe, Arizona are also opening new locations, bringing the company’s total store count to 266.
Stein Mart was founded in 1908 by Sam Stein, a Russian immigrant who opened his first store in Greenville, Mississippi.
Mississippi’s new Stein Mart is opening at The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, which is already home to the Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture. The development company is Mattiace Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores”
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker