Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores
Stein Mart will expand its presence in the United States with the opening of three new stores on November 10. In addition to Madison, Sarasota, Florida and Tempe, Arizona are also opening new locations, bringing the company’s total store count to 266.
Stein Mart was founded in 1908 by Sam Stein, a Russian immigrant who opened his first store in Greenville, Mississippi.
Mississippi’s new Stein Mart is opening at The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, which is already home to the Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture. The development company is Mattiace Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators