Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores
Stein Mart will expand its presence in the United States with the opening of three new stores on November 10. In addition to Madison, Sarasota, Florida and Tempe, Arizona are also opening new locations, bringing the company’s total store count to 266.
Stein Mart was founded in 1908 by Sam Stein, a Russian immigrant who opened his first store in Greenville, Mississippi.
Mississippi’s new Stein Mart is opening at The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, which is already home to the Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture. The development company is Mattiace Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building