Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores
Stein Mart will expand its presence in the United States with the opening of three new stores on November 10. In addition to Madison, Sarasota, Florida and Tempe, Arizona are also opening new locations, bringing the company’s total store count to 266.
Stein Mart was founded in 1908 by Sam Stein, a Russian immigrant who opened his first store in Greenville, Mississippi.
Mississippi’s new Stein Mart is opening at The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, which is already home to the Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture. The development company is Mattiace Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores”
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags