Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores
Stein Mart will expand its presence in the United States with the opening of three new stores on November 10. In addition to Madison, Sarasota, Florida and Tempe, Arizona are also opening new locations, bringing the company’s total store count to 266.
Stein Mart was founded in 1908 by Sam Stein, a Russian immigrant who opened his first store in Greenville, Mississippi.
Mississippi’s new Stein Mart is opening at The Forum at Madison Grandview, on the south side of Highway 463 at I-55, which is already home to the Malco Theater and Miskelly Furniture. The development company is Mattiace Properties.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Madison Stein Mart one of 3 new U.S. stores”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus