Ohr-O’Keefe Museum gets $3 mill grant
Part of museum to open this weekend
BILOXI – The Ohr-O’Keefe Museum in Biloxi has received $3 million grant by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, according to the Sun Herald.
The grant will be used to complete the gallery that will display the work of George Ohr.
The grant supplies the final funding necessary for the museum’s completion, scheduled for 2012.
The first three buildings, which make up Phase 1 of construction, open this weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county