Ohr-O’Keefe Museum gets $3 mill grant
Part of museum to open this weekend
BILOXI – The Ohr-O’Keefe Museum in Biloxi has received $3 million grant by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, according to the Sun Herald.
The grant will be used to complete the gallery that will display the work of George Ohr.
The grant supplies the final funding necessary for the museum’s completion, scheduled for 2012.
The first three buildings, which make up Phase 1 of construction, open this weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option