Ohr-O’Keefe Museum gets $3 mill grant
Part of museum to open this weekend
BILOXI – The Ohr-O’Keefe Museum in Biloxi has received $3 million grant by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, according to the Sun Herald.
The grant will be used to complete the gallery that will display the work of George Ohr.
The grant supplies the final funding necessary for the museum’s completion, scheduled for 2012.
The first three buildings, which make up Phase 1 of construction, open this weekend.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal