Featherston named chamber’s interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Trudy Featherston has been named interim executive director of the Booneville Area Chamber of Commerce and Booneville Main Street Association.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that the board president for the organizations, Leigh Ann Michael, announced Oct. 22 that Featherston would be interim director. Featherston has been on staff at the chamber.
Rhonda Greening announced her resignation Oct. 21 in a letter to the chamber’s board. She had held the job since 2006 and said she thought her salary would strain the budget after the group lost city funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up