Featherston named chamber’s interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Trudy Featherston has been named interim executive director of the Booneville Area Chamber of Commerce and Booneville Main Street Association.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that the board president for the organizations, Leigh Ann Michael, announced Oct. 22 that Featherston would be interim director. Featherston has been on staff at the chamber.
Rhonda Greening announced her resignation Oct. 21 in a letter to the chamber’s board. She had held the job since 2006 and said she thought her salary would strain the budget after the group lost city funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center