Featherston named chamber’s interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Trudy Featherston has been named interim executive director of the Booneville Area Chamber of Commerce and Booneville Main Street Association.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that the board president for the organizations, Leigh Ann Michael, announced Oct. 22 that Featherston would be interim director. Featherston has been on staff at the chamber.
Rhonda Greening announced her resignation Oct. 21 in a letter to the chamber’s board. She had held the job since 2006 and said she thought her salary would strain the budget after the group lost city funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders