Featherston named chamber’s interim leader
by MBJ Staff
Published: November 7,2010
Trudy Featherston has been named interim executive director of the Booneville Area Chamber of Commerce and Booneville Main Street Association.
The Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal reports that the board president for the organizations, Leigh Ann Michael, announced Oct. 22 that Featherston would be interim director. Featherston has been on staff at the chamber.
Rhonda Greening announced her resignation Oct. 21 in a letter to the chamber’s board. She had held the job since 2006 and said she thought her salary would strain the budget after the group lost city funding.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss